Accidental Plan

Welcome to Accidental Plan -- your source for my random thoughts on just about anything. I have tons of random thoughts everyday. I try to remember them so I can bring them to you, the Accidental Plan readers. I hope you enjoy. If you do, come back often. If you don't, come back less often.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Things I like right now

Since I'm in between semesters right now, I've had a chance to catch up on TV shows and I have some new favorites. I'll let you figure out why I love them!


Fox's
The Loop is hilarious. It is really funny. Bret Harrison cracks me up and his assistant Darcy (Joy Osmanski) is hilarious too. I hope they renew it for next season. (Photo from Zap2it.com)









NBC's Teachers is greatness. Teachers who drink at school, never teach and are really cool (with a few exceptions) equals great TV. My school was nothing like this one. I love Justin Bartha (Jeff) (Photo from Zap2it.com)










Conviction on NBC is great. It is full of great actors, lots of drama and it takes place in NYC (one of my favorite places). It also has Stephanie March (whom I love). Anson Mount (photo from Zap2it.com) is also in it. I love (most) lawyer shows.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home