Accidental Plan

Welcome to Accidental Plan -- your source for my random thoughts on just about anything. I have tons of random thoughts everyday. I try to remember them so I can bring them to you, the Accidental Plan readers. I hope you enjoy. If you do, come back often. If you don't, come back less often.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fighting a potential addiction

Everyone around me knows about my gambling addiction. Speaking of...it is about time that I go visit Shreveport again (more on that later). I also like to spend money on nice restaurants (more about that later too).

Remember my last post talked about setting up a MySpace page for our high school reunion. Well, I have been fighting tooth and nail to not get sucked into the MySpace world. This Wednesday, I went out and met a cool girl and her crazy friend, and they tracked me down on MySpace. BTW, what up Latoya? That is the first time that's ever happened to me.

Slowly my friends have been sending me requests to be my friends on my MySpace (don't laugh I'm working on making it better). It has been kinda fun to check out all the people online but I really don't want to get addicted. It is becoming harder and harder though. I really don't want to spend hours upon hours looking up random people in Ohio and asking them if I can be their friend. It seems sad to me. So I promise not to log in to MySpace for the rest of the week. It is my silent protest.

Officially, my boycott starts after I check if Kidd Kraddick added me as his friend. I hope he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home